Greetings from aPeople. This road will lead you to a world of new opportunities.
We’ll try to provide all the information you need down below. We hope the journey you are about to begin will be full of pleasant surprises.
We would really like to have you on our team, so read the description and jump all in!
We are aPeople, representing adjarabet.com - the biggest entertainment portal in the region and a member of an international group - Flutter Entertainment.
We share the values of Amigoness - We communicate easily and trust each other, are friendly and empathic; Up - We are always ready for development. We are not afraid of new challenges and adapt quickly in crisis situations; and Fairplay - We believe that all people are equal and treat everyone fairly.
We can provide you with a sustainable environment, a skillful team, and a work full of new experiences. Surf over our LinkedIn or Facebook page to learn about our corporate viewpoints and here's our vacancy page for more job openings.
About the vacancy:
As a Linux Administrator, we need you to:
· Deploy, configure, and maintain servers and other critical infrastructure to support game services.
· Proactively work to improve supportability and stability of hardware and software services.
· Perform server performance tuning and capacity planning.
· Troubleshoot software, and basic network issues.
· Collaborate with project managers and 3rd party/in-house developers for implementation services.
· Create and update documentation (design specs, project plans, proposals, wiki entries).
· Be available as part of a scheduled weekly on-call rotation.
· Be available as part of scheduled weekly game maintenance.
· Travel to Studios to participate in group training and brainstorming sessions.
We need you to have:
· Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 3 years
· Solid knowledge of cloud services AWS (ECS, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, etc.)
· IN-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
· Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
· Familiarity with KVM and SAN management and concepts
· Solid knowledge of Web/Proxy and other frameworks (NGINX, Httpd, HaProxy, PHP, NodeJS)
· Experience with Puppet/Chef/Foreman
· Knowledge of Dockers/Kubernetes/Swarm
· Experience with Gitlab/GitLab-runners
· Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
· Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP
· Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
· English-language communication skills
· Strong problem solving and communication skills